Growing aesthetics company is looking for a graphic designer with keen eye for aesthetics and ability to create, photograph and edit design pieces for offline, social media and digital marketing use in line with brand.
- Conceptualise, generate ideas and deliver final artwork
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts
- Utilise typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services in attractive manner
- Increase user friendliness and look and feel in all digital platforms (website, social media)
- Create social media plan with marketing team and execute designs based on them
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Photography/Videography and editing of products, team members and services
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects (including social media handles designer created for)
- High level of proficiency in any type of design, layout, digital, web and multimedia software, and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Preferably with knowledge in Canva/Crello or similar suites of softwares
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Strong aesthetic skills in creating attractive websites and social media feeds
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in Advertising or related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with a previous experience in Advertising, Skincare or Aesthetic companies
Kindly submit your portfolio together with your CV.