- To ensure providing excellent medical services to all patients at all times.
- To provide medical consultation and physical examination.
- To perform minor surgery and basic surgical procedures.
- To provide health reporting.
- To review X-rays, blood report and other relevant medical documents.
- To provide general clinic tasks such as dispensing medicine, dressing patients,etc.
- To supervise the activities of Radiographer and Staff Nurse to deliver high standard of services to all patients.
- To purchase manage inventory of all consumables and disposables.
- To update and continuous medical learning
- To manage subordinates performance and employee relations such as leave application.
- To control and safeguard clinic properties which include medical equipment, cash collection and deposition, and etc.
- Possess minimum of MBBS/MD.
- At least 5 years of working experience doctor qualification.
- The candidate possesses MRO, BLS, ACLS or ATLS/MTLS/TLS, are added advantages.
- A good listener, caring and patience.
- Multi tasks, an organized person and attention to detail.
- Good communication skill and compassionate.
- Good clinic management skill.