I. Person Specifications:
- Age (Range) Years : 25 - 30
- Qualifications (Essential) : Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Computer Literacy : MS Office / MS Projects / AutoCAD
- Language Required: English
- Specific Experience (in Years) : 1 year experience in Sales environment in Civil or Project Management.
- Personal Competencies: Independent, result oriented, determined, organized, customer oriented.
II. Job Authority:
1. Sales/ Marketing Activities
- Develop client base
- Generate leads and enquiries
- Conduct sales visits and marketing calls.
- Prepare and conduct marketing presentations
2. Follow Up activities (before sales)
- Follow up with sales enquiries
- Prepare quotation & proposal (with SSE Support)
- Prepare information for bidding
- Participate in Project bidding
- Contract negotiations (price and terms)
- Project Schedule planning and forecast (with Project Engineer)
- Package subcontract works if necessary
3. Follow Up activities (after sales) Customer Service
- Prepare CPBD & JAF (with SSE support)
- Monitor master schedules and deliveries (to follow up with client)
- Prepare and coordinate customer visit (with SSE support)
- Monitor change orders and variations / make contract addendums and price variation accordingly.
- Monitor any required activities that will result in a smooth delivery
4. Reporting Activities
- Prepare Quote Activity Report
- Prepare 3 months sales forecast and sales release report.
- Prepare annual Marketing report.
- Collect competitors information
- Collect customer feedback information.
5. Sales Improvement plans
- Developing Builders and Distributors in existing territories
- Networking / participating in forums, seminars and engineering associations.
- Constant monitoring of competitors pricing strategy to reposition